Saturday, November 27, 2010

"ARTIST STAMP"


I started my  new project called "ARTIST STAMP"  I contact artists to ask permission to carve their art into rubber stamps.  After carving the stamps, I post them on my website to share the stamp and artists information. Then, I will mail the stamp to artist so they can have it and use them.  I came up with this idea because I wanted to try carving all different styles of art and improve my skills.  There are so many awesome artists out there using all different kinds of medium.  I wanted to see how they turn out if they become rubber stamps.
So here is my first artist.  Mel Stringer!  She is an illustrator and a visual artist from Australia.  I fell in love with girls she draws with beautiful lines.  You can find her art at


I appreciate all the artists who inspire me!  More artist stamps are coming up soon!  

No comments: