Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THANK YOU.

After Elsie blogged about my custom portrait stamps, so many people contacted me and asked me about my custom stamps.  I was happier than ever.  Thank you Elesie! and all the people who are interested in my stamps.  When I started carving stamps, I had never thought I would make stamps for someone.  Now I have been really enjoying doing it.  If you are interested in custom portrait stamps, contact me via my Etsy shop.  I will make a special stamp for you.  


4 comments:

Cheetarah said...

it's amazing how you carve your stamps! i'm a carver too, but i'm at awe seeing your girls and portraits! absolutely beautiful!

Tigerlilly Quinn said...

allways loved your stuff :) the one you did for Elsie is beautiful! xoxo

euphoria said...

gorgeous and neat!!! :)

Sarah - Crea S said...

Wow there's so much detail!
Need to keep in mind!